Program Manager, CRM (Microsoft system & strategy expertise)
Ascensus, the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States, helps over 7 million Americans save for the future. We have an exceptional opportunity for an experienced Microsoft CRM expert to help define the Ascensus vision and roadmap of how CRM products can be best utilized. Successful candidate will also be responsible for overseeing the CRM toolset with the objective of enabling Ascensus to increase our customer base and deliver enhanced, personalized experiences.
Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Drive the creation and evolution of our CRM vision and roadmap in support of our business strategy and objectives by working closely with key stakeholders.
- Manages the program that has enterprise impact, involving multiple business organizations.
- Identify and guide CRM product enhancements to deliver seamless customer experiences.
- Work closely with our business teams to understand their unique needs and build solutions that enable delivery of “best in class” service to our end customers.
- Prioritizes multiple high-level priorities with a keen understanding of business needs and organizational objectives. Manager must balance competing objectives to achieve overall goals by selecting initiatives with the highest benefit and overall value.
- Has proven experience using Microsoft’s CRM’s capabilities to drive customer satisfaction and improve efficiencies. Case management strongly preferred
- Experience integrating Microsoft’s CRM with existing technologies (call routing software, email, WFM)
- Experience leveraging Microsoft’s CRM for various Marketing and external campaign needs.
- Provide expertise and act as a consultant on Microsoft’s CRM capabilities and functionality to our organizations leaders to optimize usage and results.
- Create and maintain product backlogs including the identification of customer and organizational needs, systems and operations requirements, customer rollout requirements, and usability.
- Identify opportunities for business or process improvement, make appropriate recommendations, and help implement solutions.
- Represent Ascensus externally as required on projects requiring customer or business partner engagement.
- Work closely with our technology teams to ensure that requirements are understood, properly implemented and validated.
- Tenaciously work through issue identification, resolution, documentation and communication.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Highly organized, excellent communications and collaboration skills across all levels of the organization.
- Ability to adapt to dynamic and shifting priorities.
- Natural leader. You build relationships quickly. People look to you for direction and feel supported by you.
- Self-driven. You have superior organizational skills, integrity, and great follow through on tasks. You don't get overwhelmed easily.
- Naturally curious. You're innovative, extremely creative, and constantly looking for ways to tweak and optimize process.
- Analytically oriented. You have excellent judgment and decision-making skills.
- 5+ years of successfully leading Microsoft CRM strategy and initiatives.
- Knowledge of the financial services industry, retirement plans is extremely helpful.
- Strong customer orientation (internal customers and end-user customers).
- Experience working with agile teams to execute; experience working with remote teams is a plus
- Ability to influence and collaborate across the organization and at all levels to drive results
- Proven ability to take initiative, use consultative skills and build strong, productive relationships.
- Ability to think strategically, while being able to implement tactical plans
- Strong organization, presentation and communication skills.
- Vendor Management. Engage and oversee vendors and contract resources that may be required.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress