QA Engineer II
Ascensus College Savings is seeking an energetic, motivated individual as QA Engineer II to join our QA team. The candidate must have strong technical skills, good communication and interpersonal skills. This candidate is expected to develop and execute test cases and test plans. This is a key position within ACS technology organization.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Plan, develop and execute of manual/automation test cases/test plan
• Review business requirement, develop test strategy and document test cases/test plans.
• Participate in testing both front office and back office application
• Provide production support such as patch, RT & release validation
• Develop and maintain existing automation test suite
• Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients
• The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture
• Bachelor’s degree – Computer Science or engineering
• 4+ years of experience in Quality Assurance and/or Development
• Financial Services experience is prefer
Essential Skills / experience:
• Must have strong SQL and Oracle database experience.
• Familiar with Linux and shell scripting
• Hands on experience with at least 1 scripting language (Ruby or Groovy)
• Minimum of 1 year programming experience in Java.
• Familiar with Selenium.
• Experience with open source test tools or testing framework.
• Independent QA Engineer with analytical skills.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress