Sales Representative (Banking and Credit Union Markets) (2 years sales exp. preferred)
Location:Brainerd North, MN
Category: Client Services
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Work with assigned Regional Director to achieve annual sales goals and objectives
- Actively involved with working with clients assigned within assigned geographical territory to generate sales through strong call activity, product demos, and periodic face-to-face presentations.
- Requires up to 25% travel.
- Handle incoming calls and orders for all RPS products and services.
- Document all activity for inbound and outbound calls accurately.
- Build essential relationships with larger client base and provide excellent customer service response.
- Making assigned calls in prescribed time.
- Respond to client inquiries in an urgent matter.
- Initiate and follow-up with customers to sell or resolve problems, answer questions, provide correspondence as needed.
- Consultative selling approach
- Use fact-finding scripts when to effectively prospect for new business.
- Generate sales by maximizing call activity and continuously growing and developing product and market knowledge.
- Attend training sessions, meetings, and industry conferences.
- Read and file all product information in a timely manner.
- Read and evaluate market information to include annual reports, news articles, market publications, etc.
- Pursue information about competition and utilize in the sales process.
- Have a continued awareness of our market and participate in marketing discussions, as requested
- Develop full potential of each account.
- Leverage association and league relationships to generate sales leads through conferences and marketing efforts.
- Work as a team with all members of Ascensus sales organization.
- Contribute to team management by utilizing a strong work ethic and team communication.
- Update database, fact find and document client information
- Efficiently use all systems (AS400, CRM, IRADirect, Web-Ex, Excel, Word, Internet, etc.) and procedures to document workflow and progress.
- Clearly complete account documentation as requested and efficiently fulfills account correspondence as needed.
- Fulfill sales process as defined – prospecting, interviewing, presenting, proposing, contract, and sale.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress
Powered by SmashFly