Section 1: Position Summary
This position is primarily responsible for invoicing, allocating fees and processing third party payments from customer accounts. A successful individual in this position will be able to excel in a very detail oriented environment and be able to quickly identify and correct reconciliation items / issues in a way that results in a best in class experience for our affiliated financial advisors and plan administrators.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for charging plan assets, addressing customer and intermediary questions and processing advisor fees.
- Address client/advisor questions and requests for information related to billing / invoice production, fee schedules / contracts, eligible/participant report counts and other plan related issues.
- Manage data records and schedules stored in Lawson billing system and other related databases – working knowledge of Microsoft Access a plus.
- Interact with Ascensus Trust concerning fee reconciliations in instances where cash positions do not match data records.
- Create credit memos as needed to correct/adjust invoices.
- Review, investigate and resolve unapplied payments and credits on a monthly basis.
- Assist the Director of Financial Operations with developing and executing procedures to scale the Fee Based model for business growth.
- Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by the Corporate Controller or the Director of Financial Operations.
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Equivalent combination of training and experience.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Strong PC skills specifically with Excel. Access skills are a definite plus.
- Lawson experience preferred.
- Professional with strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external clients.
- Ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment.
- Basic understanding of accounting concepts and account reconciliations.
- Strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to quickly comprehend and analyze data.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress