Category: Client Services
- Collaborates with Product Owner to write accurate user stories and acceptance criteria, incorporating technical dependencies that are ready to be consumed by the team.
- Supports and educates the Product Owner, especially with respect to grooming and maintaining the product backlog.
- Actively participates in scrum ceremonies Assists the project team in the definition of project deliverables
- Participates in retrospectives, identifying the successes and challenges encountered and being an advocate for positive change.
- Completes the accurate and timely updates as required to time and project tracking systems.
- Maintain documentation, including user guides and system documentation.
- Troubleshoot issues in system environments deployed by the organization.
- Continually enhances own domain knowledge of systems, products, and industry.
- Collaborates with team members to identify and apply best practices.
- Works with Product Owner and Team to plan and execute project implementations.
- Continually improve personal skills and adaptability to agile practice and the practical application of these skills.
- Assists in the identification and mitigation of project risks.
- Brings technical product knowledge to strategic business conversations.
- Assists with other tasks and projects as assigned.
Additional Job Description
- Demonstrated success in Business Analyst position or equivalent work experience.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical skills.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening.
- Knowledge of PC applications including SQL and MS Office products.
- Knowledge of common business applications and analytical tools.
- Knowledge and/or experience with writing user stories and acceptance criteria.
- Knowledge of Scrum/Agile theory.
- Applicable knowledge of the technologies used by the team.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress
Powered by SmashFly