The candidate will collaborate on various projects to support the Ascensus brand including: comp layout, design of e-mails & presentations, branding, informational graphics, iconography, editing photos & video, motion graphics, creative brainstorming, ideation, proof reading, file checking, and preparing files for the web and print. You will be working on a team alongside a several designers, writers, project managers, and strategists.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Under the direction and supervision of the marketing manager and senior designers, the candidate will assist in day-to-day operations
- Help design advertisements, brochures, presentations, informational graphics, responsive web pages, templates, and more
- Help create and edit promotional videos Assist with photography and photo editing
- Assist in brainstorming concepts for upcoming projects Present concepts to the team and clients Manage multiple projects and schedules
- Be responsible for protecting and securing all client data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access to and/or improper transmission of information that could result in harm to a client.
- Live our I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always®.
- BA in Graphic Arts, digital design or similar program
- Sketching/conceptual abilities, Photoshop, Illustrator, Indesign (other Adobe CS and motion graphics tools such as After Effects are a big plus), PowerPoint An eye for clean design and flexible creativity
- An ability to switch between tasks on a few different projects
- Excellent organizational skills Able to follow brand standards Able to follow design direction Able to accept and interpret critique to enhance project outcome
- Comfortable working on a Mac Conscientious, hardworking, attention to detail
- Commute to our offices in Brainerd
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress