Category: Client Operations
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Foster lasting relationships and promote organic growth with clients through value-added strategic analyses and execution of consultative solutions to further TBC’s reputation as a premier provider of benefit education services.
- Consistently demonstrate a superior level of proactive client focus and team work. Leverage industry knowledge to promote key client satisfaction, leading to client retention and organic growth.
- Partner with the VP to provide sales support in the office and in the field, and provide ownership for the resolution of issues escalated by key clients.
- Act as an internal advocate for clients and their clients by coordinating with internal Ascensus departments.
- Consistently deliver superior service to strengthen relationships and capture a greater share of meetings from key clients.
- Lead and/or participate in projects and initiatives related to the establishment of new client relationships and the creation of additional value for existing relationships.
- Gather and analyze data associated with clients and conduct outreach activities including call campaigns to build new relationships with our client’s account teams.
- Maintain proficiency with regulatory, financial, accounting, service, operations and compliance aspects of the relationship management function.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress
Powered by SmashFly