Retirement Plan Analyst
Position Purpose: This position is responsible for the supporting the Client Services teams through timely production of the reporting, monitoring of open items and responding to client requests. The role requires interaction with the ESS Relationship Managers and Service Consultants and Ascensus internal departments such as Trade Group, Strategic Partners, Finance and Year-End Services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Assist with preparing and loading plan data necessary to complete compliance testing.
- Assist with the production and review of compliance tests and employer calculations for accuracy.
- Develop appropriate tracking mechanisms, reporting, and assignment for all requests received by other departments and assigned to ESS for resolution.
- Maintain, review and manage corporate actions received by the Trade group. Includes communication to all non-dedicated clients on upcoming changes to their fund selection.
- Assist Employer Service and Solutions with the creation of necessary reporting for the FBI reports.
- Apply a quality control process/review to all reports produced before they are delivered to the end user.
- Support ad-hoc reporting and analysis for presentation materials needed for internal and external client visits.
- Use established tracking reports to document termination reasons so trends can be identified and addressed.
- Respond to client requests for information received through the team e-mail boxes or through IMPACT.
- Assist with pre-filling various documents on the behalf of the client.
- Maintain detailed workflow documentation for all functions and tracking for all reports provided.
- Performs other duties and special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in business or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Knowledge of information systems and technology ability to create ad hoc reports. SQL Server knowledge preferred. Microsoft Office required.
- Ability to analyze data integrity
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
- Detail oriented.
- Ability to work independently as required, but also work within and contribute to maintaining a highly-cohesive team environment
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress