Call Center Team Lead
The Call Center Team Leader is responsible for the call center within a transfer agency. The role needs and understanding of many different processes and procedures within the department. The team leader must have a strong understanding of a number of different workflows and business functions as well as software applications that support these functions. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to work through complex situations. Achieving timeliness and quality service levels mandated by partners are the core functions of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Workflow Management a) Monitor workflow to ensure tasks are completed within timeliness standards which are driven by trade dates and contractual agreements.
§ Coordinate staff based on needs.
§ Determine training and cross training opportunities for redundancy purposes.
§ Use decision making skills to work through difficult situations and cases.
§ Willing to assist team on peak volume days or time of year.
• Personnel Management § Align resources based on skill sets.
§ Provide constant feedback to staff based on quality and productivity metrics.
§ Mentor and provide coaching and progression planning.
• Provide training opportunities for staff
• Involve staff in decision making process with regards to team initiatives.
• Identify each member’s strengths and weaknesses.
§ Training/Job Knowledge
§ Complete core corporate training and develop solid knowledge of systems.
§ Act as a subject matter expert for all call center
§ Assist staff in working through more challenging issues.
• Workflow/Process Improvement
§ Recommend improvements to applications, workflows and procedures.
§ Constructive suggestions on how to leverage technology to improve quality and or productivity.
§ Engage staff in making their daily functions more efficient.
§ Be cognizant of cost and potential cost cutting measures through periodic review of expendables and vendors.
• Project Management
§ Take responsibility for projects effecting call center area and functions.
§ Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
§ The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Prior experience managing a team.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Detail oriented, PC/keyboard proficient, flexible, self-motivated, ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Prior financial service and call center experience is preferred.
• Series 6 license is preferred.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress