Vice President - Digital Program
Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States, helping over 7 million Americans save for the future. We are experiencing exceptional growth. Ascensus was recently named to the Inc. 5000 List of Fastest-Growing Private Companies in U.S. by achieving 65% revenue increase over the last three years! To ensure our continued success, we need a seasoned, thought leader of digital program. Successful candidate will be working collaboratively across the organization with key internal stakeholders and understanding the voice of the customer to take the digital experience to the next level. This includes developing and maintaining the user experience roadmap for Ascensus key audiences, evaluation and recommendation of key technologies, and development of key audience metrics.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop, maintain and promote the 3-year digital roadmap strategy and drive innovation with the voice of the client to define the key client facing experiences, targeted device platforms, and supporting technologies.
- Identify and prioritize shorter term tactical initiatives that balance demonstrable client facing benefits with the longer term roadmap.
- Demonstrate an understanding of and document the current client functionality and key events to identify common needs across users and gaps within current experiences.
- Serve as the user experience advocate through development of the appropriate communications and training programs to build excitement and ensure clarity of the strategic approach.
- Develop a formal client feedback process to test assumptions and approaches to the user experience to ensure strategies align with client expectations, industry trends and set appropriate client expectations.
- Manage key digital program initiatives and provide consultative support to initiatives outside the program that have impact on the client experience.
- Publish a digital program dashboard providing updates on key initiatives and analysis on key trends and metrics impacting current program success to ensure ROI measures are achieved.
- Develop deep knowledge of the retirement industry and key competitors to ensure competitive positioning and the ability to capture opportunities for differentiation.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.Minimum Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree in business or comparable discipline.
- Minimum 7 years managing large scale client usability projects and prior experience developing user content architecture in a B2B and B2C environment.
- Demonstrated people leadership and management skills with the ability to manage in a matrix environment.
- Strong communication skills (both verbal and written), as well as the ability to interact and influence all levels of an organization.
- Excellent decision making and problem solving skills.
- Ability to think strategically about complex client needs and translating them into simple interactions.
- Strong project management skills and the ability to work independently and handle multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Knowledge of the retirement, financial services or a related industry a plus.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress