Position Purpose: This individual will work independently providing administrative assistance for fulfillment and reporting.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Effectively work to meet department goals, service levels and objectives.
• Complete daily and monthly reporting based on standard operating procedures
• Complete administrative projects.
• Handle all incoming and outgoing mail.
• Quality check all outgoing mail for accuracy.
• Fulfill paperwork, email and fax requests.
• Accurately maintain tracking database.
• Perform other duties and special projects as assigned.
• Bachelor degree or equivalent work experience.
• Strong listening, verbal and written communication skills to regularly assume a broad variety of administrative duties.
• Proficient knowledge of MS software applications.
• Ability to meet multiple and concurrent deadlines and demonstrated strong organization skills.
• High degree of attention to detail and accuracy.
• Prior customer service required with prior Retirement Service experience preferred.
• Strong client focus and client service skills mandatory.
• Ability to manage client expectations.
• Ability to identify and report business issues with potential to create financial and client liabilities for the company.
• Take active initiative in the development of your career growth. Maintain and improve overall industry knowledge of qualified plans by taking advantage of learning opportunities offered through the Learning Center and other designated sources.
Demonstrate Ascensus I-Client values in daily interactions and Ascensus Core Values: People Matter, Quality First, Integrity Always.
• Ability to work in a fluid team environment and function well under pressure.
• Ability to sit, use keyboard/mouse and headset for extended periods of time.
• Ability to work overtime to meet the needs and cyclical trends of the business organization.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V.
"The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality
First and Integrity Always should be visible in your actions on a day to
day basis showing your support of our organizational culture."
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress