Sr. Leadership & Organizational Development Specialist
Section 1: Position Summary
Working closely with the Director of Leadership Learning &Development, HR Business Partners and with functional leaders, this position will support the design, implementation, facilitation, and coordination of strategic leadership development, professional development, and talent management/OD initiatives.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Serve as a consultative partner to diagnose situations, provide insight, and develop comprehensive solutions to leadership and talent related challenges.
- Manage leadership and OD projects from start to finish, including determining project goals and scope, defining and securing resources, project implementation, communication, and follow up.
- Support the implementation of talent review, succession planning, and high potential development processes.
- Build long term partnerships with external vendors to source leadership and related programs and/or tools; own relationship, including pricing, negotiation, feedback, and course correction.
- Provide instructional design and facilitation for professional and leadership development content that can be addressed internally by using existing programs or through the development of new programs.
- Administer and debrief assessments for associates and first line leaders (e.g., 360 tools, DiSC, MBTI).
- Partner with L&D team members to seek, grow, and promote learning technology that supports both functional and leadership training.
- Collect quantitative and qualitative feedback on impact of programs and initiatives.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Travel required up to 25% of the time.
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s Degree in Human Resources, Organizational Development or a related field.
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in implementing leadership development programs and talent management/OD initiatives and processes in a corporate environment.
- Experience in the selection and administration of assessment tools and in providing feedback on individual or group assessment data.
- Experience in an operations environment is a plus.
- Experience working with an LMS and authoring tools is a plus.
- Excellent relationship building and teamwork skills.
- Excellent presentation and facilitation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Strong project management skills with the ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously in a changing environment.
- Ability to organize and accomplish objectives independently and within a team.
- Ability to maintain confidential information and act with discretion.
- Strong proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office Suite of tools.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress