Associate Software Developer
This Job Descriptions sets out the scope of the role of software Development Engineer/ Software Development Engineer in Test. We are looking for Information Technology specialists and more. This is an opportunity to learn new technologies and experience a real world, agile software development environment with awesome energetic staff. You will use the latest tools and technologies available to deliver state-of-the-art software.
If below describes you, come join a winning team with the opportunity to make a tangible impact. This is an exciting position designed to provide challenging opportunities and world class mentorship to enable your personal growth.
Scope of Role
- The position will foremost be a learning experience, and the accepted applicant will be mentored in many aspects of their responsibilities. The candidate can be expected to spend most of their time actively learning and developing software.
- Be part of a team of a winning team building industry leading, robust and innovative software solutions on a global scale and learn from some of the most influential leaders in the industry.
- Contribute to building a productive, pleasant working environment with Senior Team members as role models.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
Desired Skills and Experience
- Currently enrolled or completed in a B.S in computer Science, Engineering or equivalent (excellent grades)
- 1+ years software development Experience (Academic or industry)
- Participated on some personal/open source projects
- Proficiency with one or more of the programming languages: Java, PHP, Python, Ruby, C#
- Exposure to SQL Database experience / Linux and /or a Windows Environment
- Excellent Inter-Personal/ Communication skills
- Self-Starter, Passion to Learning and a positive approach to work
- Ability to multi task, stay organized in a dynamic work environment and be committed.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress