Sr Accounts Receivable Representative
Support the Finance department by being a highly qualified professional who adheres to departmental and corporate procedures. This position is primarily responsible for all A/R and cash application processes including weekly and monthly balancing of each function.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Entering daily cash receipts batches to client accounts for multiple divisions.
- Check scanning to Chase.
- Balance monthly cash spreadsheet on a weekly basis and at month end to Corporate Cash Model. Identify and resolve any discrepancies.
- Process division lockbox transfers.
- Process & update daily credit card batches from on-line system
- Updating ACH clients - working with clients and various departments to resolve
- ACH pre-note file to Corporate Treasury as required
- Processing weekly and monthly ACH file with notification and file to Corporate Treasury
- Posting of debit and credits to client accounts.
- Process client refund including check requests and debits.
- Process credit card payment and apply to client accounts.
- Process cash application uploads.
- Balancing of A/R at month end.
- Work with internal and external clients on resolving AR & ACH issues & exceptions
- Identify incoming payment with potentially missed billing
- Letters generated to ACH clients with invalid data
- Monthly closing of A/R and Cash application.
- Incoming phone calls from client.
- Monitor incoming faxes through Right Fax.
- Web Comments.
- BRS Finance Notes.
- Sales tax exemption certificate – update exempt client.
- Miscellaneous projects as assigned.
- Associate degree in finance and 1-3 years of work experience.
- Proficient with PCs, Lotus Notes, Excel, Word and 10-key.
- Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines.
- Ability to work independently and also as a team player.
- Strong verbal and written skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external clients.
- Strong problem-solving skills, along with an ability to quickly comprehend and analyze data.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress