Consultant – Retirement Plans/IRAs (all levels of experience are encouraged to apply)
Job Description Summary
As the winner of numerous “top employer” awards, Ascensus is one of the premier retirement plan service providers in the nation. We now have an opportunity for a qualified professional to join our dedicated team of experts.
You should consider this opportunity if the following qualities describe you.
- You have a background in accounting, business, or finance.
- You comprehend complex financial and business concepts.
- You can competently conduct legal research.
- You think, speak, and write effectively.
- You thrive on direct client consulting.
- You are eager to master new challenges.
Bachelor’s degree in accounting, business, finance, or related field. Preference is given for knowledge of retirement plans and IRAs. Ascensus also encourages those with advanced certificates, degrees, or professional designations to apply.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress