This position is primarily responsible for the timely and accurate monthly invoicing of all plans and the processing of termination plans.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Perform monthly audits of all asset and non-asset based invoices for accuracy and completeness.
• Reconcile fees for asset and non-asset based plans to those fees listed in the service agreements.
• Prepare fee processing requests based on service and compensation agreement terms.
• Handle special invoice and manual invoice requests.
• Prepare and review partner level invoice (s), if applicable.
• Reconcile any payments received by check and process to lockbox.
• Review service agreements for final invoicing of recordkeeping, miscellaneous and termination fees. • Process internal conversions.
• Prepare monthly wire and quarterly plan receivable reconciliations, if applicable.
• Reconcile final payments prior to plan liquidations.
• Request termination refunds.
• Address & resolve internal and external (i.e. Alliance Partner) billing and Finance inquiries, including invoice and report requests.
• Assist with updating address/phone changes, update billing systems as needed.
• Create and maintain documents/procedures as needed to meet Sarbanes - Oxley requirements. • Perform other duties and special projects as assigned by management.
• Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
• The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
· Bachelor’s degree in accounting/finance or equivalent combination of training and experience preferred.
· 3-5 years experience with PC’s and MS Office software applications
· Experience with AS400 is preferred but not required.
· Detail oriented with strong organizational and time management skills.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Strong interpersonal skills with internal and external clients
· Ability to handle multiple priorities and meet deadlines
· Ability to work independently as well as with a team in a fast-paced environment.
· Basic understanding of auditing concepts, account reconciliation skills and math skills. · Proven problem solving skills, along with an ability to quickly comprehend and analyze data.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress