Call Center Representatives
Ascensus is the largest independent retirement and college savings services provider in the United States, helping over 7 million Americans save for the future. We are looking for client-focused talent to serve our State Sponsored Retirement Program by handling requests from Employers and IRA owners out of our new Tucson office. This means, client service is naturally part of your DNA, rather than just part of a job. We take serving our clients seriously and need future associates who want to learn our business, embrace our core values, and work within a team environment. If you can see every interaction as an opportunity to achieve client satisfaction, we want to talk with you! Several NEWLY ADDED positions and multiple shifts are available. New Grads are encouraged to apply!
Position Purpose & Responsibilities:
- Accountable for providing high quality service to all interested parties via phone
- Following procedures, this position provides client service for our State Sponsored Retirement Program plans by handling requests from Employers and IRA owners seeking information or executing requests on specific accounts, product or plan information, and policies and procedures
- Responsible for researching and resolving complex issues in a timely manner to completion
- Be a proactive and willing participant in projects aimed at business development
- Complete core corporate training and develop solid knowledge of systems. Self-motivation to consistently improve job knowledge to advance service capabilities.
- Stay up-to-date on SSRP, IRA, and financial services industry knowledge in support of clients
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
Meet and/or exceed department standards for productivity and quality; phones and processing.
- Maintain phone availability to callers of 85% daily.
- Maintain call quality of 3 or better (5 point rating scale) in providing service to callers.
- Process financial and non-financial transactions accurately.
- Meet or exceed contractual Service Level Agreements as a department in answering calls.
- Demonstrate flexibility and team-oriented attitude in support of advisor plan business.
- Work overtime as needed during peak volume seasons.
Provide exceptional client service skills to SSRP clients. Demonstrate strong problem resolution skills. Solid organizational and communication skills with a strong attention to detail.
Demonstrate focus in improving workflows, policies, and procedures. Log and track calls/requests to communicate business trends in servicing clients. Address opportunities to maintain and improve business relationships with clients.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent work experience (New or recent grads encouraged to apply)
- Preferred experience of 1 year of experience in financial service, client or customer service in a professional work environment.
- Series 6 or 7 license preferred, but not required.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress