Position Purpose: Provide guidance and leadership to the Ascensus billing team by facilitating new plan implementations, and supporting the billing team by communicating, monitoring and reporting on the status of key performance indicators such as the monthly generation of invoices, and processing schedules.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Assist Internal Audit Manager in documenting business processes and perform quarterly testing of internal controls across billing practices.
- Supervise the completion of monthly billing close.
- Monitor and control the administration of monthly and quarterly billing cycles by maintaining a monthly billing calendar.
- Supervise and assist in the monthly generation of invoices, track processing schedules, and report on status.
- Supervise and assist with new acquisition setting up client contract info and billing.
- Review RSAs and plan set up of recordkeeping contracts in contract system.
- Handle special billing requests and manual invoices promptly.
- Oversee special partner billing arrangements.
- Supervise processing of terminations / credit memos.
- Update audit database (Protiviti) with SOX information and perform billing related testing.
- Oversee the resolution of the teams daily work items.
- Assist in special projects or tasks as assigned by management.
- Provide support to manager function within Finance/Accounting.
- Bachelor’s or associates degree required in Business Administration or related discipline
- Minimum 5 years business related experience (billing experience preferred)
- Prior Supervisory position held, preferred but not required
- Strong analytical skills
- Detailed / Result oriented
- Proficient in Microsoft Word / Excel
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress