Intern, Financial Planning & Analysis
Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist in monthly P&L analysis and attend CFO’s flash meeting to review results.
- Prepare monthly revenue and transaction tracking reporting.
- Compilation of monthly reporting package for distribution to senior management.
- Assist with various analysis projects. (ex: profitability studies utilized by senior management for pricing decisions, budget/forecast preparation).
- Utilize existing, and build new, reports in Cognos TM1.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress
Powered by SmashFly