Section 1: Position Summary
This position is responsible for the administration and maintenance of the learning management system, the organization and coordination of learning events, the upkeep and administration of select associate credentialing/certifications, and tracking and reporting of L&D activities.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Manage learning data and documentation within the learning management system which may include creating access for new associates and managing existing associate enrollment, keeping learning offerings current, and uploading materials and content.
- Design and implement enhancements to the learning management system to simplify the user experience and/or to take advantage of system upgrades.
- Support associates in the preparation of certification exams and in maintaining existing certifications by assisting with exam registration and applications, gathering and communicating changes in certification requirements, providing guidance on continuing education requirements, processing exam fees and dues, and updating policies relating to certification.
- Provide leadership with accurate tracking and reporting of certifications/credentials.
- Secure and organize learning program logistics and resources such as rooms, telepresence, participant materials, and additional resources for training events as needed (e.g., catering, transportation, etc.).
- Upkeep and/or produce reporting that assists in tracking learner activity with information that resides within or outside of the learning management system.
- Maintain strong understanding of training content for course delivery.
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Minimum of 2 years of experience working with a learning management or HRIS system.
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience.
- Strong project management skills.
- Strong attention to detail and organizing skills.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency in Excel, PowerPoint, Word, and Outlook.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress