Section 1: Position Summary
A cutting-edge industry leader in the world of retirement plans is looking for the right person to
join our team as an Administrative Assistant. If you enjoy a fast-paced, innovative work
environment and have a friendly, positive attitude, you will fit right in with our culture. You will
have the opportunity to learn and grow with a nationally recognized innovator.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Acting as a utility-player to spearhead special projects involving client contact, data
maintenance and follow up.
- Administrative support to our Client Relationship Services group assisting with our
clients’ day to day needs
- Track client workflow to ensure completed client tasks are documented
- Assist with client inquiries and other requests
- Maintain our client and plan databases
- Manage calendars, coordinate meetings and work with confidential information
- Meeting preparation including compiling meeting support materials
- Back-up other Concierge Specialists and other departments as requested.
- Proactively participate in process improvement and innovation of current systems
- Assist with special projects as needed
- Assist with client mailings.
- Assist in the coordination/planning of special events (i.e., Client Workshops)
- Other duties as assigned
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Must have high level of interpersonal skills to handle situations with poise, tact and diplomacy.
- Work requires continual attention to detail in reviewing materials, establishing priorities and meeting deadlines.
- Ability to work in a team environment and also work independently as appropriate.
- Must possess strong organizational skills
- Must have knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheets, database and presentation software.
- Comfortable working in a numbers environment.
- Must have at least 3 years of prior professional services administrative experience (e.g., working directly with clients and interaction via telephone, organizing calendars, typing, electronic filing)
- Working in fast-paced, evolving office environment
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress