Senior Software Engineer
Essential Job Functions:
1. Utilize excellent hands-on PL/SQL skills to design and implement data warehouse subject areas.
2. Develop high performing extraction, transformation and loading (ETL) routines for loading data from our production database into the data warehouse.
3. Create PL/SQL that performs well with large data sets, is written to scale for future growth and adheres to business rules.
4. Effectively integrate new lines of business into the DW requiring the addition of new data sources into existing tables and data marts.
5. Share knowledge and PL/SQL expertise and mentor team members in the design of efficient reporting queries.
6. Team with engineering, IT and business stakeholders to support projects of varying complexity; gather reporting and data warehousing requirements,
evaluate best approach and propose solutions.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress