Sr Financial Application Analyst
Provide primary support, both end user and back end system, for Oracle Fusion Cloud Financial Suite and ancillary applications. Handle incoming support needs to ensure the productivity of Ascensus associates. Assist in defining roadmap of product lines. Key contributor to recovery efforts and audit activities around the Oracle suite. Key member of project teams driving towards greater efficiency and system updates.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Responsible for protecting and securing all client data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access to and/or improper transmission of information that could result in harm to a client.
- The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Primary support of Financial Systems at Ascensus
- Work with vendor to define roadmap of the Oracle suite of financial products
- Responsible for account management and security controls within the Oracle platform and ancillary systems
- Key technical resource on ancillary systems, including fixed asset management and invoice generation solutions
- Identify opportunities to leverage Oracle for efficiency and productivity gains
- Key contributor to auditing requirements around financial system.
- Responsible for Disaster Recovery testing and documentation
- Responsible for reporting support for business users of Oracle software.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- Excellent analytical skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills including active listening. Asking appropriate questions, clarifying information and writing clear, concise documents.
- Knowledge of PC applications including SQL and MS Office products
- 5+ years experience with Oracle Fusion Cloud Financial Suite
- Understanding of accounting concepts
- Ability to translate business challenges into technical solutions
- Ability to work effectively independently and with vendor resourcing
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress