Legal Technical Writer (retirement/IRA exp req.)
Job Description Summary
As the winner of numerous “top employer” awards, Ascensus is one of the premier retirement plan service providers in the nation. We now have an opportunity for an experienced professional to join our dedicated team of experts.
You should consider this opportunity if the following qualities describe you.
- You have a background in technical writing for multiple audiences.
- You thrive on editing, proofing, and developing effective content.
- You comprehend complex financial and business concepts.
- You can competently conduct legal research.
- You enjoy direct client consulting.
- You are eager to master new challenges.
***This position is located in Brainerd, MN***
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications and an understanding of a regulated industry, such as the financial services industry. Preference is given for knowledge of retirement plans and IRAs.
- Demonstrated strength in written and oral communications.
- Client service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Thoroughness and ability to critically analyze data.
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
Ascensus is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, color, creed, national origin, ancestry, religion, age, citizenship, sex, marital or veteran status, disability or handicap, sexual orientation or any other basis prohibited by applicable law. Ascensus also takes affirmative action to employ, and advance in employment, qualified women, minorities, and covered veterans. Ascensus also makes reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities, in accordance with the Americans with Disabilities Act and applicable state laws
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress