Training Consultant – Retirement Plan/IRA
Job Description Summary
As the winner of numerous “top employer” awards, Ascensus is one of the premier retirement plan service providers in the nation. We now have an opportunity for an experienced professional to join our dedicated team of experts.
You should have experience in—and a passion for—designing e-learning training materials and products. You should consider this opportunity if the following qualities describe you.
- You can comprehend complex financial and business concepts.
- You can competently conduct legal research.
- You think, speak, and write effectively.
- You enjoy direct client consulting.
- You seek to master new challenges.
- Bachelor’s degree in education, finance, or related field.
- Experience training adults in a technical field.
- Experience with e-learning software.
- Preference is given for knowledge of retirement plans and IRAs.
- Advanced certifications, such as CPLP, are also desired.
Ascensus is a place to have a career, not just a job. As the largest US independent retirement and college savings services provider, we put our focus on people. Our culture is guided by sound principles, is committed to high standards, operates with transparency, and welcomes diversity. When you join our team, you get to go to work every day knowing that you help over 6 million Americans save for retirement and college.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress