Call Center Team Lead
The Call Center Team Leader is responsible for the call center within a transfer agency. The role needs and understanding of many different processes and procedures within the department. The team leader must have a strong understanding of a number of different workflows and business functions as well as software applications that support these functions. The ideal candidate will be able to demonstrate the ability to work in a fast paced environment and able to work through complex situations. Achieving timeliness and quality service levels mandated by partners are the core functions of this position.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Workflow Management a) Monitor workflow to ensure tasks are completed within timeliness standards which are driven by trade dates and contractual agreements.
Coordinate staff based on needs.
Determine training and cross training opportunities for redundancy purposes.
Use decision making skills to work through difficult situations and cases.
Willing to assist team on peak volume days or time of year.
Align resources based on skill sets.
Provide constant feedback to staff based on quality and productivity metrics.
Mentor and provide coaching and progression planning.
Provide training opportunities for staff
Involve staff in decision making process with regards to team initiatives.
Identify each member’s strengths and weaknesses.
Complete core corporate training and develop solid knowledge of systems.
Act as a subject matter expert for all call center
Assist staff in working through more challenging issues.
• Workflow/Process Improvement
Recommend improvements to applications, workflows and procedures.
Constructive suggestions on how to leverage technology to improve quality and or productivity.
Engage staff in making their daily functions more efficient.
Be cognizant of cost and potential cost cutting measures through periodic review of expendables and vendors.
Take responsibility for projects effecting call center area and functions.
Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
• Associate’s or Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Prior experience managing a team.
• Strong analytical, problem solving, organizational, interpersonal, and communication skills.
• Detail oriented, PC/keyboard proficient, flexible, self-motivated, ability to multitask and work well under pressure.
• Prior financial service and call center experience is preferred.
• Series 6 license is preferred.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress