Section 1: Position Summary
This role will provide day to day support to the Concierge Services function. This role is a unique opportunity to become part of a team dedicated to providing support to our internal departments as well as assisting our clients during the various stages of their annual plan administration.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Process requested client packages and documents timely and accurately.
- Monitor Retirement Center Support line, assist client and participants with technical issues, including log in problems, uploading/downloading files, etc.
- Spearhead special projects involving client contact, data maintenance and follow up.
- Sort, scan and file client documents, both electronic and hard copy, timely and accurately on a daily basis. Organize and maintain client files by ensuring protocols are followed and documents are stored according to procedure.
- Manage supply inventory of all office supplies to ensure business operations run smoothly without interruption. Stock/maintain printer stations.
- Manage off-site client files using vendor’s inventory system.
- Process and track outgoing mail and packages. Pick up, deliver and log incoming mail and packages.
- Document new processes and enhance existing procedures as needed.
- Set up meeting rooms, including moving furniture/equipment as necessary.
- Assist in maintaining kitchen, including ordering supplies, loading/unloading dishwasher, and ensuring countertops and equipment are tidy.
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- Proficiency MS Office. Strong skills needed in Excel and Word.
- Strong organizational skills, attention to detail.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills; communicate effectively (clearly, concisely and professionally) with internal and external customers
- Strong customer service skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities.
- Must be able to sit for long periods (up to 8 hours per day).
- Must be able to stand for long periods (up to 3 hours per day).
- Must be able to work on a computer for 8 hours per day (includes looking at monitor and using keyboard and mouse).
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 35 lbs. for short distances.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress