Plan and manage software development projects through the Ascensus development lifecycle by effectively collaborating with internal and external parties to deliver on project’s objectives within agreed to timeframes and budget.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Responsible for protecting and securing all client data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access to and/or improper transmission of information that could result in harm to a client.
• The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
• Guide Team through the development of an accurate Project Charter document.
• Coordinate the development of an accurate Scope document.
• Define and communicate roles and responsibilities for project team members
• Prepare and/or validate initial (level 1) estimate
• Create initial project plan using initial estimate which includes
o Timeframe, schedule for project effort/delivery
o Resource needs from both business and IT
• Management of business requirements definition and document
• Refinement, creation of level 2 estimate and project schedule following completion of requirements document and design efforts
Executing – Effectively communicate both verbally and in writing throughout the project lifecycle including:
• Scope management, incorporating change management process if applicable.
• Risk identification and mitigation strategies
• Issue identification and management of resolution
• Schedule and facilitate team meetings, agendas and minutes
• Publish weekly project status reports to all team members and stakeholders
Monitoring and Controlling – Manage project plan to ensure adherence to scope, schedule and budget
• Complete the accurate and timely updates as required to TRAK IT
• Participate and document Lessons Learned, which identifies the successes and challenges encountered during the project lifecycle.
• Coordinate IT Project Satisfaction survey to project team members
• Ensure all SAS 70 requirements have been satisfied
• Continually enhance knowledge of Ascensus systems, products, and industry.
• Provide coaching and mentoring to assigned Business Analysts.
• Exhibit highly developed I Client Skills
• Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned.
• Demonstrated success in IT project management using Ascensus/ PMBOK methodology
• PMP designation preferred but not required
• Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
• 2-4 years of Ascensus experience or equivalent financial services experience.
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
• The ability to lead diverse groups to achieve common objective
• Knowledge of PC applications including SQL and MS Office products.
• Ability to create and maintain project documents including project plan using Microsoft Project.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress