Financial Analyst I
Section 1: Position Summary
This position will be responsible to assist with the preparation of financial analysis. The individual will assist in preparing recurring monthly reporting and support various finance projects and analyses. The projects include, but are not limited to, compilation and reporting of the annual budget and profitability studies for various business segments.
Section 2: Job Functions, Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
- Our I-Client service philosophy and our Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
- Research variance questions from department managers
- Prepare monthly revenue and transaction tracking reporting.
- Assist in compilation and distribution of Monthly Reporting Package.
- Assist with business profitability studies.
- Assist with compilation of the annual Operating Budget
- Assist in preparing full year forecast of expense for various departments.
- Meet deadlines as set by management.
- Able to successfully balance multiple projects concurrently
- Assist with other tasks and projects as assigned
Section 3: Experience, Skills, Knowledge Requirements
- PC skills in Excel, Word, and PowerPoint. Access a plus.
- Cognos TM1 reporting experiences a plus.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance required.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress