This position will be responsible for identifying and developing new business opportunities with agent and consumer channels as well as assisting new clients with the setup of their new self-directed IRA.
Provident Trust Group, an Ascensus owned company is retirement custodian and administrator that specializes in self-directed IRAs with comprehensive trust and escrow services, but we are also honored to be awarded the Best Places to Work by the Southern Nevada Human Resources Association two years running.
Day to Day Responsibilities
- Generate new leads to replenish the sales pipeline (social media, google searches, networking).
- Attend networking events, conferences, speaking events and webinars to train agent staff on submitting digital applications.
- Walking new clients through the application process and educate on what self directed IRA’s can do and what they can invest in.
- Align with marketing and operations team to introduce new agents and ensure high service expectations are met, new products and tools are ready for introduction.
- Update and maintain CRM pipeline to manage time between new deals, top producing agents, drip campaigns and consumer requests for PTG information requests.
- Generate new B2B sales leads
- Have experience with CRM, preferably ZOHO, and updating account profile information for segmentation
- Use consultative selling skills to isolate opportunities, needs and pain points to identify cross-selling and up-sell opportunities. Utilize Senior Sales Executives and Sales Director as needed.
- Be the primary contact for new and existing agent groups in assigned territory that are performing consistently, growing, or having potential growth
- Ability to solve problems and handle general inquiries from new agent groups while slowly transitioning them to the Account Management team for services and support
- Build trust and credibility
- Bachelor degree or a Minimum of two years B2B sales experience in the financial industry or related industry.
- Possess a strong entrepreneurial orientation, driven to create, build and grow a new business
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills at all levels in the organization
- Strong time management skills coupled with the ability to think and act strategically
- Basic Microsoft Office program skills (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Etc.) as well as CRM programs
- Ability to perform public speaking events on subject matter.
We are proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress