Installation/Implementation Plan Coordinator
New Business is responsible for the onboarding of new plans, transfer plans and internal conversions.
Manages all elements of installation events and tasks that include detailed needs assessment review service definition, coordination with multiple parties. Communicates implementation plan, including but not limited to the key objectives and deliverables, scheduling, tracking and reporting to internal and external parties. Assigns and performs tasks to meet service timelines.
• Ensures appropriate fund selection, availability and establishment of account and trading information. Works through any residual issues to ensure funds, share classes, trading activity and account set-up is correct.
• Manages case load effectively to meet or exceed departmental service goals and partner specific service levels for quality and timeliness.
• Provides clear communication regarding the roles of each individual involved in the implementation.
• Collaborates with team members to continuously improve implementation processes.
• Makes recommendations to clients based upon needs and standard service available within the retirement plan products.
• Coordinates with the client to review all implementation processes, retirement services administrative requirements are in order to facilitate the installation of the account.
• Communicates the details of the account installation to each internal department, as it pertains to their workflow. Performs updates to internal tracking system.
• Keeps Sales Managers, Account Managers and Implementation Management informed of account definition and installation activity.
• Conducts evaluations during the account setup with the client(s) to ensure changes are processed accordingly.
• Provides training and assistance to clients to ensure completion of the client tasks and issue resolution.
• Ensures internal department’s completion of tasks, within the implementation plan, by the scheduled date.
• Provides input to Management on client issues, implementation delays and weekly/monthly reports as defined. Proactively escalates potential risks to appropriate leadership staff that impact either service satisfaction and/or financial liability.
• Participates, as required, in solution teams to ensure implementation processes are defined and incorporated for new and enhanced services.
• Provide training to financial professionals and clients to fully inform and educate then on on-going administrative services provided by Ascensus.
• Provide warm-hand-off to the appropriate service team to ensure a smooth transition for the client and financial professional including resolution of all open issues and completion of installation related data required to fully service the plan though its life at Ascensus.
• Provides accurate Qualified Plan information and education to financial partners, financial professionals and clients by attending Ascensus training sessions and continuing self-study.
• Responsible for protecting, securing, and proper handling of all confidential data held by Ascensus to ensure against unauthorized access, improper transmission, and/or unapproved disclosure of information that could result in harm to Ascensus or our clients.
• The I-Client philosophy and the Core Values of People Matter, Quality First and Integrity Always® should be visible in your actions on a day to day basis showing your support of our organizational culture.
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting, Business Administration, Mathematics, or equivalent work experience
• Familiarity MS-Office software applications, including Excel, PowerPoint, Word, & Visio (familiarity with Access preferred)
• Ability to work overtime as necessary
• 2-4 years of industry experience in financial services or retirement services environment. Client services experience a plus.
• Basic knowledge base of ERISA, DOL and IRS regulations, and plan documents (individually designed and prototype)
• Excellent presentation skills, telephone etiquette and professionalism, client service skills and time management proficiency.
• Excellent written and oral communication skills. The ability to communicate effectively (clear, concise and professionally) with all levels within the Ascensus organization, as well as with our client base.
• Computer literacy with recordkeeping systems and trust systems; and experience with plan reconciliations.
• Excellent analytical and problem resolution skills.
• Ability to work in a team environment to ensure common goal of providing exceptional customer service.
• Ability to react to change productively and handle other essential tasks as assigned.
• Ability to work well under pressure with multiple priorities and deadlines in a high stress environment.
• Ability to make dependable judgments concerning issues which, if mishandled, have the potential to create substantial financial and client relations liabilities for the company.
• Must possess strong facilitation, negotiation, and conflict resolution skills
• Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, handling multiple priorities.
• Ability to escalate issues to appropriate levels within an organization.
• Ability to work additional hours as necessary to meet business needs
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress