Technical Writer/Consultant – Retirement Plans/IRAs (all levels of experience are encouraged to apply)
Job Description Summary
As the winner of numerous “top employer” awards, Ascensus is one of the premier retirement plan service providers in the nation. We now have an opportunity for an experienced professional to join our dedicated team of experts.
You should consider this opportunity if the following qualities describe you.
- You have a background in technical writing for multiple audiences.
- You thrive on editing, proofing, and developing effective content.
- You comprehend complex financial and business concepts.
- You can competently conduct legal research.
- You enjoy direct client consulting.
- You are eager to master new challenges.
Bachelor’s degree in marketing or communications and an understanding of a regulated industry, such as the financial services industry. Preference is given for knowledge of retirement plans and IRAs.
- Demonstrated strength in written and oral communications.
- Client service and interpersonal skills.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Professional demeanor and positive attitude.
- Thoroughness and ability to critically analyze data.
- Collaborative, idea-sharing environment
- Professional development
- In-house training
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous reward programs
- Paid time off (additional purchase plan)
- Medical, dental & vision benefits
- Health savings account (employer contribution up to $1,100)
- 401(k) & 529 match programs
- Volunteer/charitable-giving programs
- Business casual dress